November 16, 2010

this gonna be the LAST WORD for you~


yes,,DO i?

be with you just a wasting,,
thinking of just like thinking the star fall on me,,
having you just annoying moments,,
and perhaps it being so disturbing if you be there,,
your promise is just a WORD for you,,
didn't you think it being so meaningfull to me?
didn't you think how long i'm thinking all time to decide,,
you to be mine?
and i to be yours?
thank you for the LOVE,,
it's time to let me GO from your life,,
and time to THROW you away from my life,,
be me is what i'm doing,,
to be with YOU is what i'm preventing NOW,,

*thank you for your LOVE,,

3 comments:

  1. now im realize that your heart will never be mine..ill try to push your name aside from my mind..if only i strong enough to feel the pain..
    however...memories between us is permanently sticked at my heart..n its hard to stop just like the rain..
    sedap x pantun bi aq??
    har3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete